Terms & Conditions
Thank you for booking with Hotel Anywhere.
Hotel Anywhere is a trading name of Travelbrands Ltd, and is a ABTA and ATOL Holder. The Flight/Hotel Inclusive package arrangements shown are ATOL Protected by the Civil Aviation Authority. Our ATOL number is 6743. ATOL protection extends primarily to customers who book and pay in the United Kingdom. Many of the other travel arrangements that we sell are protected in case of the financial failure of the travel company. We are a Member of ABTA which means you have the benefit of ABTA’s assistance and Code of Conduct. Many of the travel arrangements that we sell are protected in case of the financial failure of the travel company. Please ask us about the protection that applies to your booking
A precis of our standard terms is shown below - a full written set of terms and conditions is available on request. Call us FREE on 0800 619 0505 or on LOCAL +(44) 20 8607 3863.
1. Once we have confirmed your booking with the travel supplier(s) and have taken a non-refundable deposit or the full balance if travel commences within the next 10 weeks we will send you your invoice.
2. PLEASE CHECK YOUR INVOICE CAREFULLY and advise us immediately of any errors or omissions. Hotel Anywhere cannot be held responsible for any errors not notified to us at this stage.
3. Please note that all bookings are subject to the specific carriers terms and conditions.
4. Your final balance is due ten weeks prior to departure, or immediately if your travel commences within ten weeks.
5. Your balance may be paid by personal or building society cheque - please make this payable to Travelbrands Ltd & write the surname of the head of your party and the Hotel Anywhere booking reference on the back of the cheque. We also accept SWITCH, CONNECT, VISA, MASTERCARD, or AMEX. PLEASE NOTE THAT WE APPLY A 2% SURCHARGE FOR THE USE OF ANY CREDIT CARDS AND 3% FOR AMEX and a mimnimum £5 charge. Debit card, cheque and bank deposit payments are free of charge.
6. Please note that we do not send any balance reminders. In the event of your balance not being received TEN WEEKS prior to departure, we may CANCEL YOUR BOOKING WITH FULL LOSS OF DEPOSIT PAID.
CHANGES & CANCELLATION
7. If you need to alter or cancel your booking at any time prior to departure, then please call our reservations team immediately. A scale of charges applies for any changes and or cancellations made and full details of these charges are shown in our full terms and conditions, a written copy of which is available on request. Any alterations or amendments to your booking MUST be confirmed in writing to Hotel Anywhere within 48 hours.
8. The price you have paid is based on a discounted rate only available to travel industry staff, our customers and where applicable friends and family. As such and in exceptional circumstances suppliers reserve the right to change room types or hotel location. Alternative arrangements will be of the same standard or higher.
CANCELLATION WAIVER POLICY
CANCELLATION OF HOTELS / CAR HIRE (restrictions may apply)
9. Cancellation Waiver ensures a full refund (less the policy premium) should a client cancel their booking due to being unable to board their flight as a result of load restrictions. (This must be paid for at the time of booking and cannot be added after payment has been taken).
10. The Cancellation Waiver Policy only applies under normal flights operating circumstances. It excludes but is not restricted to: cancellation due to technical difficulties with a flight, strikes, adverse weather, natural disasters and closure of airport for any reason.
11. THE CANCELLATION WAIVER IS FOR THE BENEFIT OF STANDBY ID STAFF TRAVEL TICKETS AND COVERS THE INITIAL UK OUTBOUND FLIGHT ONLY.
12. Once the holiday has commenced the Cancellation Waiver Policy no longer applies. Please note that certain hotels cannot be covered under the Waiver policy.
13. When clients travelling on "standby" are "off loaded", it is the client's responsibility to either contact Hotel Anywhere, if this occurs during office hours, or the hotel directly should the Hotel Anywhere office be closed. The reservation must be cancelled with the supplier immediately. The client should request a written cancellation acknowledgment from the supplier. On receipt of a written cancellation, a full refund (less the policy premium) will be paid to the client.
14. Once your balance has been paid, your travel documents/voucher will be issued and sent by post or email prior to departure. Once again, please check and travel documentation carefully and notify us immediately of any errors.
15. Eligibility criteria apply for the majority of our travel arrangements, our offers are ONLY available to our customers and must NOT be sold on to the public. In undertaking the the travel booked through Hotel Anywhere you confirm your acceptance to be bound by the eligibility criteria of the suppliers with whom you are travelling. We reserve the right to re-charge the full published fare for the journey undertaken should it become clear that any abuse of these rules has taken place.
16. If you a re travelling to the USA, to apply for an Electronic System Travel Authorisation (ESTA) please register at https://esta.cbp.dhs.govPassport, Visa and health requirements are the sole responsibility of the guest to obtain. Guests who do not possess the proper documentation may be prevented from entering the country without refund.